Thursday 15 September 2016

Technology at Lincoln Primary.

On the 13/9/16 all of the year sixes went to Lincoln Primary School to see what we would do next year at Lincoln when we go to technology. Here is a photo of some things that I made. The three activities that I did were sewing, cooking and wood work. On the left is the emoji that I made in sewing but I didn't have a lot of time so I couldn't really put features on. On the right is the coaster that I made in wood work, you had to draw your design onto the wood with pencil and then you went over the pencil with a poker then you coloured it in with felts. I have already eaten my cookies so I can't show you them but in cooking class we were learning how to put icing onto cakes. First we practiced on paper then we covered three cookies. It was really fun.
Sep 14, 2016 9:46:37 AM.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment