Fratulessey Ice Cream
4/416 WALT: write a procedural text using nonsense words that will entertain our readers.
Ingredients and materials
50kgs of Fratulessey
Five live chickens
3kgs of Salt and pepper
Three bags of horse food
20kgs of ice
2kgs of turmeric
- Chuck 25kgs of Fratulessey into the bowl with the turmeric and one chicken. Make sure you leave the bones in.
2. Place the bowl in the oven for 20 minutes.
3. When it comes out of the oven add the horse food and the rest of the Fratulessey with the clocks. Make sure you throw the clocks in from 10 meters away.
4. Spread the mixture on the bench and violently hammer for 2 minutes.
5. Quikly grab the mixture and shove it in the bowl with the ice
6. Pluck the feathers off the leftover chickens and grill on the barbecue. Sprinkle the pepper and salt on top. Mix everything together with your ears.
7. Wait for thirteen years. Slice into five squares with a blunt knife then squash them into the shapers.
8. Place them very carefully into the bottom of your freezer. Patiently wait for six hours then grab them and dunk them in warm water.
9. Throw them onto your plate. Enjoy your scrumptious Fratulessey ice cream.
WALT write procedural text with precise language and correct structural features.
Writing a Procedural text
I need help to write Procedural text.
I can write procedural text with precise language and correct structural features if I am prompted or directed.
I use some features to write a Procedural text, but I am not sure when and or why to use them.
(trial and error – aware of strategies but not sure why or when to use them so makes mistakes)
I use many features to write Procedural text and I know when and why to use them.
(strategic or purposeful use of strategies – knows why and when ).
I use many features accurately to write Procedural text and I know when and why to use them.
I act as a role model for others to help them write Procedural text.
I seek feedback on how to improve how I write Procedural text.